Friday, December 21, 2007

Commuter Expense Calculator - New!

(c) 2007 Robert Smith

I've just installed a new 'Commuting Expense Calculator' on two of my web sites. This calculator determines fuel and mileage costs and their effects on a monthly budget. Enter the mileage to work from two different cities, some other parameters, then the loan amount for a home in both of those cities. Click 'calculate' and see what comes out!

Livingston County Michigan is notoriously a commuter location. Whether you drive to Ann Arbor, Lansing, Flint, Novi, Southfield or Troy, you'll find this new tool useful.

Please visit my main web site at http://www.RealEstateMich.com or my secondary site at http://BrightonHomesForSale.biz to try this exciting new tool! The calculator is located at the bottom of the home page.

My thanks to the developer, Joel McDonald of AutomatedHomefinder.com and BenchmarkRealtyLLC.com for the opportunity to provide this tool to my clients, customers and web site visitors.

No comments: