Monday, October 29, 2012

Great House, Acreage - Howell Schools

Introducing 3098 Coon Lake Rd, Howell MI 48843.

This newer home (Built in 2003) has a full basement, HE water heater, water softener, 200 amp electrical service and a 3 car garage.  It is a modular home (built to the same codes as an on-site built home) on 3.06 acres, although there is a natural gas easement that runs through the property.  The lot size is irregular.

It's been repainted, recarpeted, new kitchen appliances installed, gutters have been replaced and the house power washed.  Three bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1792 sq ft of living space in a private setting, yet just minutes from the I-96 ramps at Pinkney Rd (D 19). Howell Schools. 

See the entire listing on my website by clicking here.  And while you're there, check out my new map-based MLS search functon, too!

I am a full-time real estate professional at Preview Properties, PC.  Contact me at 810-220-1478, through my website, or my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MichiganRE.

No comments: